baby did a bad bad thing
Firefly wasn't stupid, she glanced down at her son, Emwe still asleep in the pouch as well as she waited for the male's response. She jerked her head back up at the words that the male granted her. Doubt seemed to fill her eyes as she hesitated. "I couldn't.. " she said before glancing down at her boys. "Could you show me.." she asked. She wanted to see where the small ones would be until DaVinci was found. Not that she didn't trust the male, but she would be returning sometime for the boys and if DaVinci was out of the lands for a long while they might still be with the strangely marked male even then.

She shifted her gaze to the male as she pleaded. "I just.. want to know they're safe. Where they're at.." she didn't want to upset or insult the male but she wanted everything to be in a perfect little row for the plans she had for her kidnapped children. This little snag she hadn't forseen but perhaps it would work in her favor more than having DaVinci involved right off the bat. If she wasn't here when he received the puppies he couldn't bother asking her a million questions.

Messages In This Thread