Utsutu Tsugi Dawali
[html]

OOC: Yes, delay of unspeakable fail or what. D: 400+

Brooklyn wanted to like adults, but they all seemed to treat her as if she couldn't tie two thoughts together, as if everything she thought of was silly and she would just grow out of it, like she didn't know what she was actually talking about. Her ears flattened against her head and she flicked her tail. So, apparently, he didn't think she could be a prince just because she was a girl. "I can be a prince, Haven says so!" Her tone was indignant, not because he was being so mean to her, but because he seemed to think that she couldn't decide what she wanted to be on her own. "Mati can be princess, she's a scaredy cat! I wanna fight dragons and Haven can explore with me and have adventures. We does that all the time, you know." Brooklyn's frown softened at the memory of how she and her brother spent their time together, of how he would be a dragon and she a giant, frolicking until their coats were thick with dust and their hearts full of joy.

Dawali mentioned his dead wife and the child's face dropped. So he was alone? All alone? No wonder he spent so much time doing this weaving thing he did, when there was no one to come home to. She couldn't imagine not having her family. "Are yous sad that your wife is dead? If you're sad, you could come play with me and Momma would let you! You gave me a feather, so that makes you okay." The names of the pups were hard to say, but they all sounded so nice and unique that there was nothing the girl could do but smile and be happy that they had such a strong family around them. Dawali dropped 'daughters', which meant he wasn't as alone as she thought him to be, but that only made it sadder, that those girls had never met their mum. Did they miss her? She couldn't ask it, there was something holding her back, so instead she clung to the weave once more. "I wanna, yes! But... could I stay in Crimson Dreams, or do I have to come to your house to learn it? I... I don't really wanna leave my Momma." The girl was afraid he would say no, but she couldn't just go, it would break their hearts if she left, and she hoped he could understand that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread