Engaging the Enemy
[html]

Out of Character

*noms* I'll ask this to be archived after my post. We'll make this first encounter brief, and then we can have a newer, more recent one! I can start that one up. >Wink

In Character

The Stormbringer's skin crawled beneath her hackles as the white ghost circled teasingly around her. He was baiting her, trying to push her buttons and provoke her into making the first offensive move, but she wouldn't be manipulated so easily. Every fiber of her being wanted to just leap for the white demon and stain his fur with his own crimson blood, but she held herself back. Rage burned in her violet eyes as she kept them locked on his cold blue stare, all the while growling softly.

His words were taunting, but she stood her ground. The growl in her chest grew louder by a hair as he regained his arrogant air, finally turning to saunter away from her. His explanation for avoiding conflict echoed in her ears, and she provided a reply to his turned back as he walked away. "Conflict between us has nothing to do with either of our claimed packs here, and I wish no trouble between them either. However, if we meet on unclaimed lands in the future, I can't guarantee I won't take the chance to rid the world of another fanatical zealot. Watch where you tread, Dawnrunner." With a look of disgust, Kol glared at the retreating ghost until she could no longer make out his glowing form, then tread softly back into the little house where hopefully her roommate was still fast asleep.

Table by Fishie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread