wonders beneith
Oceane had seen the dark hued warrior moving towards the new den site and she'd wiggled with excitement, ready to show Ember just what she'd been up to, though too soon she seemed to find out that Ember had noticed the state of her fur. The sea foam eyed child just laughed as she shook some more of the muck from her pelt. "I knows! I'm building my own den!" she said proudly as she turned in a small circle, her eyes shimmering as she giggled and pointed with her nose towards the gaping hole in the ground where once just a mound of snow had stood.

She moved forward until she was inside the little work in progress den and turned around to show the tiny bit of progress she'd made, finally noticing the rabbit that Ember had been bringing with her. "That all for yous?" she said as her sharp little eyes studied the meal. She was a bright puppy and perhaps she was learning too quickly ways to con things from others, Attila could be blamed for that influence. Building dens was hard work and her little tummy gave a protest to all the effort she'd put into her home so far as her eyes cast back to Ember.

Messages In This Thread