wonders beneith
Oceane had never really thought much of who her father was or even if a father was important. They were the only puppies in the pack so she didn't get to see what a normal family was suppose to be like, not that she really cared to find out either. She was too young to be worried with all the nosy adult aspects of children like the gossip of who a father might be or the scandal of not having a proper father figure in their lives. Instead, she played in the mud and chased her sibling from dusk to dawn, just like it was expected of a puppy. She was doing a pretty darn good job at it too, or she did think so herself.

Puffing up her chest at Ember's words the little girl blew a raspberry at what Ember had said before she giggled. "That's silly! Why would I wanna fly?" She gave Ember a look that said all, she was beginning to worry that the dark hued friend of the family was a little crazy.. not that that was a bad thing though, atleast not to a puppy!

Oceane crept closer to Ember though as she started to explain about how rabbits could change their furcolor when the season's changed. She glanced up at Ember and demanded. "I wanna change my fur color too! That's not fair!" but as soon as she'd said the words the small girl quieted down and took a bit of the rabbit, her mouth full she shook her head at the last question. She quickly swallowed the meat before stating matter-o-factly. "I don't wanna catch rabbits yet!" she wanted to catch fish, but she knew that she couldn't just yet since the water of the steams were frozen. She'd been able to stand on the ice and see the fish swimming below the surface but couldn't dig through the cold layers to capture the strange prey.

Messages In This Thread