wonders beneith
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It's so weird with me playing the adult and you the pup for once XD haha!

If it was one thing that Ember had, it was hunting experience. She hadn't been too good of a hunter at first, as she'd had most of her meals caught by the rest of the family or the pack back in Storm, but as she had grown up and had needed to, she had learned how to hunt for herself. She often used weapons when she could, like a bow and arrows or a slingshot to take down prey from farther distances away. It was a rare day that she would catch something with her mouth or with her hands. She preferred her fully shifted optime form anyway.

She grinned at the youth. "Maybe someday we can dye your fur. You can change its color that way, I guess. I think mine is too dark to do, though." Probably, unless she could somehow magically make it lighter. She didn't know how to do that, though. Ember thought about this for a moment, coming back from her thoughts to answer the pup again. "Well, what would you like to catch? I can show you how, if you want to learn"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread