wonders beneith
The little girl grinned at Ember as she spoke of dying her fur a different color. She giggled as she shook her head and spoke seriously. "I don't know if mum would like that too much..." she wondered if she would get in trouble by dying her fur. The siblings had tried mom's patience time and time again and still she hadn't ever snapped. She wondered if anything ever really upset her mother. She figured that she would learn one day but right now she was more interested in what they were up to in the here and now. "I guess you wouldn't be able to dye yours.. maybe it will change on it's own though! I bet not everyone keeps the same colors alll the time.." she wondered if her coat could change like the rabbits. Ember said their coats didn't do that.. but she thought that maybe Ember just hadn't met anyone who's coat did change! It was possible..

When Ember asked what she wanted to catch Oceane giggled and admitted right off the bat what she wanted to go after. "I wanna catch fish!" She knew that they couldn't catch them right now, or atleast she didn't think that they could. She'd never known that the ice could be removed or broken and then they could fish through the ice. She had never tasted fish before and the fact that it was something she could have made it that more tempting. Her tail wagged back and forth as she leaped up, hardly able to wait to see if Ember was gonna really be able to show her how to get to the fish. Maybe her nails were sharper and she could dig through the ice. Oceane knew she couldn't!

Messages In This Thread