wonders beneith
[html]
Very sorry for the wait. Finals and moving kicked my bum.

She didn't think that Tayui would like it a whole lot either, and nodded with a grin. It was probably not the best thing to introduce those kinds of ideas into the pups' heads anyway, even as a joke, because the little ones could decide to take her up on it or take her seriously and go and do the dye job themselves. Ember thought about the young one's request for fish and thought for a moment. There was always ice-fishing, and she was big enough to throw a rock in and break through the stuff. The areas around the reeds in the river was always a much weaker spot than all the others...so maybe there.

"You want fish? we'll get some fish. I have a fishing pole, and all it'll take is a big rock. What I need you to do is look for a spot along the river where there are a lot of reeds, though. Plants that grow up out of the water on our side." She gave the girl the task. She had several hidden poles along the riverside, and she was sure they would come across one on their way to the right spot.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread