call for amnesty
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... etable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:155px; background-position:bottom center;">
Sorry for the wait. :]

_____ "Good afternoon, Deuce." Pilot started, looking at his mate’s mother and instead seeing Dierdre next to him. He blinked his eyes a few times and then the Jaded Shadows female reappeared. "I’m sorry to draw you out when the weather is like this, but I felt that I needed to come talk to you." Just get to the point, Pilot. He didn’t know Deuce that much, and sure he’d like to change that, but she didn’t exactly seem that well. Just something felt wrong. He couldn’t place a finger on it, but he figured he should hurry with what he had to say, and get a move on.

_____ "Anyways, I just wanted to come see you to apologize for Storm’s omega, Slade. His actions were inappropriate and I assure you that he will be punished. Also, I just wanted to ask you not to be frightened to come back to Storm. I’m sure Dierdre would be heartbroken not to see you as often. And, well, I just don’t want anyone fearing the idea of visiting." He exhaled and realized he had sort of been rambling. Not very diplomatic, but whatever. He paused. Was there anything else to really say? He didn’t think so. But as he looked her over once more, he changed his mind. Are you feeling okay?" he decided to ask. Something was just not right.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread