call for amnesty
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... etable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:155px; background-position:bottom center;">

_____ What could he say to that? Murdered? When had this happened? Recently? Dierdre had never mentioned this to him, and he hadn’t heard word of it. Surely if their was a murderer within Bleeding Souls, wouldn’t people at least be talking about it? Perhaps, that was just old news. But he couldn’t be so sure. Instead of replying, Pilot only looked on – grey eyes wide in wonder.

_____ "Of course I will never leave her, Deuce. You have my word. I love Dierdre. With my whole heart. I can honestly say I would never do anything to hurt her intentionally. Never. I swear on my life." But there was something that bothered Pilot about her words. 'Don't let Dierdre turn out like me. I was her age when I got pregnant with her.' Did that mean… did Deuce regret having children at that age? Perhaps that was a hint that Pilot and Dierdre shouldn’t start a family of their own. Pilot’s head dropped a bit lower and his gaze fell to the snow crusted ground. He didn’t quite understand. He let his gaze find the white wolf once more and he uttered another pledge after her last words reached him. "I promise."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread