The One I Seek
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2hrctw6.png); width: 519px; height: 437px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 5px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 280px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Oh yeah? You really should go read the novel. The movie did a great job of staying true to the book but for someone who hadn't read it it could be a bit hard to follow completely. Yeah, Rorschach is the one Onus is based off of Smile

I HOLD SECRETS FLAME

To be honest he had nearly forgotten about the pack that Inferni's war had been between, only that there had been one. But now he had once again made the connection between Cwmfen and that pack. That pack that harbored that brown brute that he so loathed. While he wasn't certain he knew that the man had probably survived their little encounter. If he had been in his right state of mind he would have made sure that the scumbag was finished. However he had been crazed, out of control. Not only that but he didn't like using weapons to kill someone. He preferred to take their life with his own two hands. Weapons were a last resort. He didn't understand how a pack that had this lady warrior as a member also tolerated such as him. If he ever met Haku again the wolf would not be so lucky as the last time. "Yes. The war. Have heard about it." Though really only from the coyote clan's side.

The description was nothing special. Could have described any coyote, even himself. Though the eyes were a good clue. The amount of canines he had run into with red eyes were few and far between. Little did he know how common that eye color was in some of the bloodlines of this land. Still, surely it would not be hard to discern the individual who had done this from the others. He could smell a cowardly criminal from miles away. "Hrm. I see. Will have to look for him. Doubtless he's attacked others." Someone like that had other victims. They were not one time offenders. But really, were any of them? One time was enough for Onus to find them guilty for life.

Masked head nodded. Yes. With failure came improvement. At least for people such as them. If they did not improve they died. It was as simple as that. "Yes. Must always improved. Failed when younger. Not much anymore though." There was nothing bragging about those words. Just the same monotone, matter of fact way that he said everything. He was not a man of hubris, he was one of fact. Veiled eyes stared into the distance along with her's. "Me either. Would have no purpose. No mission." Though the world would never take away his reason to live. It was too easy for mongrels to live and hide in it.

It had been a slim hope that she knew of any creatures missing an arm. It would be a difficult way to survive, that was for sure. Doable, but far from easy. Though as she guessed at the name his head turned sharply to look at her. Could it be? Could it be the same slim that had raped Anu's mate? "Church? Conri Church?" If that was true, if he missed a limb, then he would search restlessly for the male. Not only had he raped but he will have become Onus' prime murder suspect. When he found him he would kill him. Regardless if he had been the murderer or not. Rape brought down death just as well as homicide.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread