The One I Seek
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2hrctw6.png); width: 519px; height: 437px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 5px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 280px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

I HOLD SECRETS FLAME

He watched her silently as she recalled back onto her attacker. There was more bothering her than just the defeat. But at her words he knew all too well the type of person she was describing. Perhaps such beings were scarce here but they were not other places. The cities crawled with such vermin. "Hrm. Yes." The masked man had encountered many of such a type in his lifetime. They were truly empty. Or just truly mad. Perhaps a little of both. But that didn't matter. What was important was that he knew such individuals were inherently dangerous and needed to be removed from society. There was no helping them (though he was not one to believe in rehabilitation).

Yes. If he found him justice would be served. Maybe he could not always succeed in killing those he deemed worth of the death penalty, but at the very least he would mark them and give them a good beating. A mark, such as the "X" he had given that made coyote in the spiderlands, would make others think twice about getting anywhere near someone such as them. It wasn't the type of scar someone would give themselves and he did it in places where it would be hard for them to do it to themselves anyway. He wanted it to be clear that the scar was intentional. A warning. "Yes. Justice will come to him. Even if not by my hands." Though he would prefer it that way.

His mission was all the man had. He existed for no other purpose. Luckily for him it was a purpose that gave him an endless amount of tasks. "Requirements never filled. Always some bastard out there doing something wrong. I've seen things normal people only have nightmares of. Butchered children fed to the rats. Women split from collarbone to pelvis. I'm one vaccine fighting against a million diseases. There is no rest. There is nothing else." Some may pity him for his life. That he felt that he had to do this. But those were the people that deceived themselves into thinking the world wasn't that bad. He kept the shadows at bay.

Clawed hands flexed in his lap. He had had a feeling. An unexplainable, unquantifiable one. At least that was until now. It may not be solid proof but it was something. More investigation would be required but at least right now he had lead. "He raped a woman in Crimson Dreams. Only takes a small step to go from that to murder." Though both bought death in Onus' book. This Church man was a festering boil on the lands that needed to be eliminated. "What did you hear about him?" Perhaps there was even more that he didn't know of.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread