I see you; you see me. Differently.
[html]

It was never easy losing a parent, adopted or not. It had taken Savina a good long while to get over losing her mother. She had, but it could still be difficult to talk about. At least talking about how she died. That would never be easy she knew. Whenever she had to recount those events she felt every agonizing moment over again. But she could talk about her mother in general now without getting too sad. She would be there for both Naniko and Kansas through this difficult time. "Of course. I want to be there for you." At the question she shook her head. "No, I will tell him. I couldn't keep such news from him, not even for a little while." It might have been easier to shove the duty off on someone else, but she couldn't.

Her smile widened. It would be a very special day, but it would be tough on her she knew. At least physically. She wanted Naniko there as a friend, but having her there as a healer as well would be great comfort. She would be able to help in case anything went wrong. "Thank you Nani. I really appreciate it. Having you there will put many of my worries to ease." Savina had no doubt that the first birthing was the hardest. You didn't know what to expect and no amount of talk would truly prepare you for it. She would make it through though. It would all be more than worth it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread