tell me what the rain knows
[html]

500+

The black she-wolf, her fur tinted red with the sun’s kiss, approached her. And the warrior noted the other’s shown respect and bowed in return, a gesture that seemed more Korean than Caledonian or otherwise. The white orbs were respectfully averted upon the ground as she did so, and her respect for all of Dahlia’s members became apparent now if it had not in times prior. Rising, the white gaze lifted to meet the striking violet of the other. Her gaze was gentle, not the challenging gaze that a warrior could hold, but the shadow of such intensity lingered still. Good morning, the alto melody replied sincerely and literally as her silver tones danced upon the wind. “I am Cwmfen nic Graine,” the black fae introduced herself. “The pleasure is mine,” and she smiled lightly, warmly. “I’m afraid that our meeting had long been overdue, and I apologize for my lacking effort.” It was true indeed what she said, especially now that she had been honored with the rank of Adonis. But they had met now, and that would be enough for the inalterable nature of time.

The female lowered herself to sit upon the earth, holding herself up upon her left hip with her left arm. It was still too early to comfortably rest upon the right half of her body, for it was there that the red-eyed attacker had placed the full brunt of his initial attack. And perhaps from this position, Kol would be able to more comfortably converse for however long the meeting would last. Within the heavens, the one-eyed Raven wheeled about in lazy circles before descending upon invisible spiral stairs. The ruffle of feathers was clearly audible in the silence following the violet eyed female as he placed himself near the reclined warrior. The pied bird’s head was tilted to the side, an act of compensation for his lacking eye. The Raven’s one black eye turned to find the one with whom the Adonis conversed and was silent as if listening. The white orbs regarded him as her right hand automatically rose to stroke his dual coloured plumage, and one could not deny that there was some warmth in that gesture.

“I cannot understand this matter,” the warrior’s alto song murmured quietly. “I do not understand what would cause those Inferni creatures to take Dahlia’s first born young.” The white orbs lifted to find the other’s gaze, but she knew that this must be the question echoing within the other female’s mind, moving her to search those lands near the perpetrating clan’s boarder. “They are unwise to trouble us once more,” the warrior said at length, and there was a clear threat held upon her voice. “I think that I will need to speak with someone at their boarders, but perhaps that will wait for a few weeks. Be discrete, and I suggest that you do not deliberately cause trouble.” The warrior did not think that she would, but it was always safe to have the warning out in the open. “What do you hope to find there?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread