And the clouds start to gather;
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
When the stranger spoke, Jefferson very easily picked up on the accent contained within his words. He guessed it as French, considering there seemed to be a lot of francophone folk running about at that time anyway. His reply was a somewhat strange one, to the point but hardly giving Jefferson anything to work from. Perhaps it was because the stranger was uncomfortable or unfamiliar with English--or he could have been second thinking his reasons for being there, especially after laying eyes on the scarred up cyclops. He'd tried to hide a reaction, but the Patriarch had seen it. "Uhh, that sucks," the leader shrugged. "So... then I suppose you're here hoping to stay." His green eye affixed on the white male. He wasn't about to offer. The cyclops straightened somewhat, sparing a momentary stray glance at the raining, overcast clouds. "I'm Jefferson. I tell people what to do." Sarcasm.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread