And the clouds start to gather;
[html]

300+

There was a reason why he did not ask permission to stay right away. It was a combination of many things. First of all, his pride had gotten in the way as always, then came the fact that he really wasn't sure what he wanted to do. He hadn't thought about settling down and joining a pack until now. He had lived as an itinerant for the last year and a half if not more; time lines were a little blurred in his head. He'd been trying to find Barthélémy for so long now that he really didn't know if he could just stop his research.

Pack life was so nothing but a memory. Would he make a good subordinate? Perhaps. He could listen to orders like everyone else, even if he didn't like the idea of having someone surpassing him in hierarchy. It wasn't because he was a dominant male or anything, the alabaster lupine simply didn't want to see another pack crumble before his eyes. Caution was the only thing steering him away from making the right decision, that was until the one-eyed male introduced himself. Ah, so he was the leader? That would explain his confident demeanor.

"Nice job you have, eh?" he countered, referring to Jefferson's sarcastic comment. He liked his new acquaintance's overall attitude, there was something incredibly intriguing about him. And no, it had nothing to do with him being a cyclops or a gimp. "Maybe I can stay for a little while? I'm on a mission to find my brother and two sisters. Have not seen them in a long long time." he explained, hoping the other man would understand how hard it was to lose family. Honoré had never been particularly close to any of them but they were still important to him, all of them.

"I'm no good hunter but I won't get in your way." It was best to let him know that hunting just wasn't his thing right away. He did not give any other skills, aware that writing poetry couldn't get a pack through harsh winters. Would Jefferson turn him away?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread