Truth Be told
[html]

Lysander let her pull away and he only kept his gaze on her, warmly. Even jealous and upset, she was still beautiful. Eyes twinkling, he pouted out his lip mockingly, a soft whimper escaping his lips. “Now sweetness, no worries, you’ll get use to them. Like them even. I wish you would. They are important to me.” Slowly he brought himself up and strode over to her, draping an arm about her shoulder and looking down at the pups with her. Lysander really did not care if he quelled her anger or not, he liked being near her whether she liked it or not. Maybe, he even liked it a little better when she was angry.

“Besides, she has nothing on you. It’s the children I want, not her. Petite amie or not.” He smiled convincingly, nuzzling her again. Titles meant little: girlfriend, mate, wife. Lysander knew that they were all only pet names given to women to make them feel important, loved, even if his petite amie was fiction. Surely Winnie understood this too? Of course, they were also for making others jealous, that was a perk. Grabbing at her waist to pull her closer he nipped gently at her nose, not caring how she took it. “We can always send ‘em out to play, dearie.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread