People are strange
[html]
I went ahead and looked it up. Dictionary.com says you can use both snuck and sneaked. “Snuck” sounds better though, in my opinion. xD

Mew’s scream paired with the unexpected book flinging was enough to scare the hell out of the caregiver, who responded with a shriek of her own. Alexey almost instantly slapped a hand over her mouth, absolutely mortified with how loudly she had reacted. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have crept up on you like that,” she explained weakly, suddenly feeling a little guilty for disturbing and scaring the Ilex at the same time. She offered a smile before moving over to the book Mew had tossed across the room in her frenzied state. Picking it up, Alexey examined the cover page with obvious interest before walking over to the table and putting the book on top of the pile.
“This instrument? What’s it called?” she inquired, pointing to the piano picture on the hardcover. She did not know what it was called or what kind of sound it made. To be honest, she didn’t know much of anything when it came to music or instruments. Alexey stared at the picture for a moment, confusion ever so present in her honey-hued eyes. The older female had mentioned strings and yet, there were none on the image. “Where are the strings?” she asked, turning to the council member for a logical explanation.
This was also one of the reasons why she never bothered with human items; everything was just so darn complicated.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread