People are strange
[html]

It seemed Alexey did indeed understand what Mew had been trying to wrap up, but it didn't matter. Mew had worked hard for all the knowledge she had, after all, and she was certain Alexey knew things that she did not. As the younger woman flipped through the pages of the book she'd handed her, Mew took a few steps in a different direction and picked up one of the many books she'd flung around. On her way over to the right pile, Alexey presented her with a question she'd heard only once before - from Cwmfen. But this was phrased in a different way. Cwmfen had wanted to hear the music, but the way Alexey posed it it seemed as if she wished to learn. If that was the case, Mew would eagerly do so, more than anything. It would in that case be the first time her skills had ever become useful to anyone but herself! I'd be happy to, Alexey! Perhaps Mew was becoming overly eager, and prematurely, too, but even Lubomir hadn't asked her to do that, and he adored her. Smiling very broadly, the female put the book down in the right pile and spoke again, suggesting a meeting place. There's a piano in one of the vineyards close to Flander's Fields, and I have my guitar at home. You can choose which one, I guess? I can show you both, though, if you want. Oh, something for her to do. It would be marvelous.

Sexy table made by Kristinababe!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread