People are strange
[html]

Sorry for the wait - I've had three of my hardest exams now though, so it should be better.
Word count: 412

As they walked on, both knowing which direction it was, Alexey kept her talking, keeping her mind from dancing around the subject of her children, and the fact that every step too her closer to their graves. People could say what they wanted to, no matter what anyone did she would not get over them, and she would not get over the fact that it was her own fault that they had died. Had she been less stupid, more responsible and remembered what she should have remembered, they would never be dead. Of course, ultimately it was Asphyxia's fault - she knew that, but a little part of her would always scream blame in her direction.

Alexey chose a wise answer to her question, and Mew smiled at her a little as she nodded in response. She was happy with this - very happy. The opportunity to teach someone her favorite thing in the whole world was more than she could think of to make her happy. With Lubomir in addition - things could not be better, could they? Truly, the only thing missing was perhaps her mother and sister, but she reckoned Melisande was either dead or had settled permanently somewhere else. Colibri had evaporated, but she might return - she had the habit of behaving that way. Her green gaze met Alexey's as she spoke, her voice eager, but quite mild, for Mew. That's a wise choice. I started out with learning the music language as well, before I could play, too. It opens up a great deal of opportinuties! Pausing, Mew compared how short an amount of time it had taken Alexey to reach the conclusion that the library would be a good place to search for music, and how long it had taken herself. She was the loser, in that sense, although right now she knew more than anyone in the pack about this, so it didn't really matter - nor was it a competition. Alexey had a fresh, young mind - and Mew was glad. Her own head was beginning to feel heavy on her shoulders, and not just because of burdens. There was too many things in her head, and she felt too old to handle them, although she knew very well she wasn't that old. Smiling, the femme continued;Yeah, the library has lots of music sheets, as well as the school in Wolfville. Ask Lubomir about it, he has sorted everything - the bookworm.

Sexy table made by Kristinababe!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread