People are strange
[html]
No worries! I made them reach the Vineyards, hope that's ok. (:

Her choice was deemed wise by the older female, and Lexey smiled at the compliment. It was weird how someone related to the Lillium could be so different from him. She was good company, unlike that sibling of hers. The Caregiver did not dislike Haku, but she didn’t exactly like him either. It was all about respect. Hierarchy was something Alexey had always understood and followed religiously. “Opportunities? Like what?” While she could think of certain advantages such as being able to read music sheets, she couldn’t help but wonder what other advantages there were
Their conversation fluttered from one subject to the other as their paws battered the ground with each step taken. She nodded quietly as Mew confirmed her assumption. So the library was a good choice. Alexey hadn’t thought of the school though, which was also a good idea. “Oh, that’s right. I didn’t think of the school. I’ll have to find to Lubomir and ask him about music sheets. I helped him sort the library when the place got flooded with water but I didn’t see any at the time. Maybe I wasn’t paying attention,” she admitted, trying to remember that far back.
The Caregiver halted when the Vineyards were reached, turning to her mentor for further directions. She was curious now, wondering where the instrument was hidden away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread