Razor SHARP
[html]
I just have to. Feel free to bop me if it should be Dahlia only, and I'll waltz Hanna on out of here.

Her feet moved fairly happily along the quiet, sleeping ground. The air was so still. She felt liberated as she never had before, since getting her worries off her chest. The woman was planning a sort of celebratory trip, though it was also to further clear her mind. Hanna figured that she'd already seen most of what there was to be seen toward the north, so she'd go the opposite way, working down toward the southwestern part of the Souls' lands. She'd not tarry overlong, but she'd heard tell of a pair of packs situated down there; perhaps she'd pay a visit. For now, she was visiting Svara. She'd not seen hide nor hair of the girl since their first lesson, which hadn't ended well.

Gripped in Hanna's hand was a staff, just a bit taller than she was herself, the thicker end upturned. The female had decided to try her hand at some artwork, and so had carved an intricate pattern in the base, and then made a concoction not unlike the dyes she used for tattooing to decorate the staff, finally ending by tying a pair of shed feathers from Tobias into one of the grooved areas. The lighter wood looked good with its reddish stripe of color. She wanted to show it to Svara. She thought maybe the girl would be proud.

However, when she neared Dahlia's borders, she was unsure where to find her apprentice (who, though Hanna didn't know it, was apprentice no longer). She gazed into the lands, reluctant to move in without a purpose and a set location. Her ears perked when Svara's voice called out, pleased because she was awake and could be trailed now. Hanna had a reason now to be there. It didn't take too long to find the clearing where the red wolfess and, to Hanna's surprise, the ivory alphess, stood. Svara's eyes were covered by a scarlet cloth, and Hanna's stomach lurched in a tumult of emotions: fear; anger; guilt, especially. Cer's query was followed swiftly by Hanna's. "Svara, what's happened? Why are your eyes bandaged?" Svara didn't seem the type to randomly wear a cloth about her eyes. Something was wrong.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread