Razor SHARP
[html]

Svara didn't know how to adress one person. Usually one who look at that person and talk to them, but now she was having a hard time figuring out where everyone was. One after another more wolves came in and their voices mingled only making her head ache worse. She closed the eye that could see slightly, maybe an eye patch would be better suited. As they spoke her ears lay flat on her head. What would they do when she told them? They wouldn't believe her, just like Haku had blown her off the day her mother had arrived. She'd told him, begged him. All useless.

When she heard Firefly's voice the she wolf took a step towards the womens voice. She had missed the women, and all she could remember was the hurt filled words she thrown at her when she had confronted Haku on the day of her pups birth. Now she saw what she hadn't seen then, Haku had deserved it. Guilt poured into her gut. It was hard to admit she had missed the she wolf and her wicked nature.

Cercelee's word made a growl rise in Svara's chest. "Leave her be Cercelee I appreciate her company more then most." The young female's husky voice finally sounded like it had before her mother's rage filled attack. Taking a deep breath and thinking as only darkness surrounded her, the young female wondered if telling them was the smartest thing? Sabeen had only shown them kindness, where she only showed her foul temper. What if they claimed it was self defense on Sabeen's part?

These worries plauged her as she sat there. "It seems so pointless to tell you. You'll just take her side!" Svara grumbled. "Guess it serves me right to loose my sight by my own mother. Karma seemed to have bitten me in the ass." The red wolf laughed at the irony of it. "It was no mistery! I told Haku what she would do! I told him she would betray you all after she finished with me! I'm such a fucking idiot. You were right Firefly, I can't believe I'm saying this, but you were right." Grinding her teeth and holding in her anger she wished she could see them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread