tear it down build it up
Oceane stared up at the strangely marked male as he spoke up, she felt slightly guilty that she'd lied to him but she didn't want to seem weak before the other tribemembers and he'd already caught her crying. Puffing out her chest she nodded agreement with the male as she stated. "I can take care of myself.." her sea foam toned eyes glanced down to her paws as she sighed and admitted. "Most.. of the time."

She pawed at the ground quietly for a moment as her ears pinned back against her head in show of her guilt for not telling the whole truth. When the male offered to help her and presented his name she raised her pretty orbs back up to look at him sheepishly as she asked. "Could I really?" She knew that the tribe was like family and that like her real family they worked together and tried to make life easier and peaceful. "I'm Oceane.. so we ain't strangers anymore?" she asked as she studied the male for a moment.

Oceane didn't want to admit what she'd done but there was nothing that she could do. She needed help and she couldn't do this by herself. Sighing softly to herself she glanced back at her burr covered rump as she spoke softly. "I fell in the brambles.." She expected him to start laughing, her brothers would have.

Messages In This Thread