You've got nothing to prove, stay afraid
[html]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... athban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Was that an invitation? It was confusing, as was everything that came from the other male. He made no sense, his words holding a violent undertone no matter what he spoke of or what his voice truly tried to say. His body language gave him little as well, but Heath had been joking. Hadn’t he? The stranger challenged him even when he was obviously trying to be friendly. The frustration turned to anger, enough to make him take a solid step forward. It was a demand, and Heath’s face grew grim at the idea. He could decide if he should charge him of not, that would be suicide. Instead, the hybrid moved sideways. His attitude had changed, as had the air around him. It wasn’t hard to become serious, Would you let me leave, then? His voice deeper, reading himself for what was to come. I know better then to turn my back on something like you. He was certain that he would attack him the moment he gave him his backside.

table by erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread