Sirens In the Deep Sea
Zana was skeptical of the girl that had just been rescued by another monster as she tried to defend the beasts. Zana's ears flicked back as she glanced at the girl and shook her head. "You not wolf, you ok. You only mixed up." She tried to explained. She was all mixed up to, something not coyote and not wolf but somewhere inbetween. They were ok, she'd never had harm come to her from anything other than a wolf and she didn't believe this girl who told her that there were good wolves out there. She hadn't found any yet that was for sure, even the closest one she could claim as a friend had known dark things and dark ways to snuff out the life of another.

She glanced off towards the lands beyond this pack's territory as she shook her head. "Pack different, pack not pos to turn on self, of course all good to you!" She picked up a stick and began to draw in the dirt as she challenged Mati. "I bets if they sees me by myself they not all be nices." She had yet been given a real reason to trust the wolves and until she was given one she'd go about believing that they were just horrible dark smudges on the year who only wanted to breed chaos and insanity. They were doing a pretty good job of it too, seeing the creatures Zana had been running into lately.

Messages In This Thread