listen don't panic
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The array of expressions that Gabriel was so quickly sifting through put the Patriarch on edge without end. The Aquila shifted from anger to distress and back again with ease; it was almost as if he was acting, though a steady, seething presence inevitably lay beneath the surface at all times. Jefferson recognized it, recognized a pain in the opposite's eyes he could compare with, though it must have been for different reasons. Gabriel was seasoned in ways Jefferson did not know and could not empathize with, just as Gabriel would not have fully understood the machinations that controlled the one-eyed idiot. His scowl darkened. "And your head will be mine if you kill him," he hissed, baring his fangs. "Don't think I won't do the same to Ryan if she shows her pretty face here." A lie--but Jefferson knew his way around fabrications. It was just as genuine as the sharpness within his eye.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread