come on in, the water's fine
[html]

300+

She looked down at the liquid in the long necked bottle, did it actually sound important? The thought slipped through her brain and then began to feel the heaviness in her head from the weight of the wine, making the thoughts that she repressed bubble to the surface. It really isn’t. Anu reassured her. I really don’t do much. She really didn’t, except maybe try her hardest to be in the ill favor of their Commander, or break their family apart. Maybe all she needed was time to repair her self before mending the tears in her relationships.

Listening intently on the others words Anu brought the bottles contents to half full. What she said shocked her, though she made her best attempt to keep the feels hidden. It was coming down to the simple question of, what the hell was wrong with everyone else? Why was it that two lovely females had been set aside so quickly and willingly? It was shameful, and Anu would make the fact known.

As Coli spoke she became insecure, holding onto herself and the bottle. Like a life jacket she clung to it, hoping it would save her from the rough tides she rode. Anu held hers tighter as well. She shook her head, turning the offer to just enjoy herself and forget the others woes. They were too much like her own and Anu was certainly finding pleasure in the young female’s company.

Another sip, or gulp, and Anu brought her gaze to the pretty wolfess. I am enjoying my break, and you should too. Anu gave a bright smile, It isn’t fair, being the one left behind or forgotten. I hope my question didn’t upset you, I didn’t mean for that. Her voice held the apology right along with the words. Your not pathetic, wanting someone to love you isn’t pathetic. God, if it was she would die the most pathetic being in creation. Anu broke her gaze and set it settle onto the lake, lips back around the bottle and taking the tangy bitter taste down.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread