come on in, the water's fine
[html]

Blue eyes watched at the young woman pointed her nose to the sky, extending her neck and opening it to the world. Jaw curved upward, her mouth ending in a gravity pulled smile. Her color was lighter there, under her chin, not the chocolate that covered the rest but an ivory hue. A milky center.

Anu swallowed as the female fell softly and willingly to the ground, placing a hand behind her own body for support. Leaning back a little herself Anu took in the sight before her. Placing the bottle to her lips she watched as Coli let hers fall to the lake, its round shape breaking the placid surface of the water. Tipping her own back she remembered that it was empty. Looking into its depths she gave a brief frown before sitting it on the rock. Blinking she found that she may not need the extra bottle that sat between them.

Lies filled her ears, and Anu looked at the sprawled female in disbelief. Did she not have a mirror? Anu fought the question that threatened to leave her mouth, and thankfully Coli filled her mind with other thoughts. To her advantage Coli didn’t linger on the question, and instead let her drunken words continue. I dono, I forgot. was all she could say. The lie stumbled from her lips, and felt normal only because of the bottle of wine swimming in her brain.

A lone hiccup left her chest.

Sitting strait as Coli did Anu shook her head softly. The words she spoke filled her memory, and she did her best to respond to all of them. Its not my pack, they’re ok. They love me, and I hope your pack loves you. It would be wrong if they didn’t. Anu wondered If what she said was actual truth, but there was nothing stopping her from believing it. Why do you stay if they don’t?

Unsure how to take the compliments Anu could only smile as she remembered them. Leaning towards her, the older wolfess’s eyes locked with the deep cerulean of Coli’s. Voice soft with feeling, And you are. Coli your beautiful. Maybe it didn’t mean anything because came from another female, if she was a big strapping male it would matter more. But Anu knew what beauty was, inside and out. If Coli knew her history, it might just count a little bit more. Still, she matched it with a smile unsure if the point had finally gotten across to the dark furred fey.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread