with us to watch the minutes of this night
[html]

Perhaps it was silly for Tayui to always assume she could never be much of anything creatively speaking, for Fatin had always outdone her in that area. It was strange to think that she might have some sort of talent (be it singing, painting, or working with wood), for she had always preferred to remain a scholar and learn what she could from other humans accounts. She shrugged as Valentine spoke, realizing that perhaps all wolves did in fact have some sort of musical ability. What was more beautiful than the sound of a howl ringing out through the pack lands? It would oftentimes bring news of warmth, happiness, and cheer, or was that of concern when the Alpha would check on the members of the pack. Perhaps humming was a smaller, quieter way of bringing that cheer into one's own life.

"I think you're correct, there. I suppose I never realized it." She smiled, watching as the male made himself comfortable across from her. The stream posed no threat to either of the wolves safety, and thus, Tayui did not concern herself with it. They were fortunate to have a water source in their den. The convenience was wonderful, and the fact that the pack had an alternate source of drinking water aside from the brook was a good thing indeed. "I'm Tayui. It's wonderful to meet another pack member like this," she replied with a certain nod. She greatly enjoyed getting to know all the members like how Mordulin had done. When she had simply been a member, she had been far more reclusive. Now, she found that she was able to talk to others more freely and converse more often. Of this, she was glad.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread