us feral kids love straying about
[html]
ooc -
i apologize for slowww.

ic -
Ah, there was someone now. It was a point in the pack's favor that she didn't have to wait long for attention. An amused smile twisted her mouth as he approached. Oh, poor dumb thing, he must be confusing her for someone else. "Boy, it's not very smart to threaten me." Had she been shifted, she surely would be waving a finger at him and "tsking" in disappointment. "You probably just don't know who I am - Tokyo Chance. I'm considering joining your pack." His focus anger almost pushed her over the line from amusement to annoyance, but no.. He must just be misguided, mistaken. Tolerance of ignorance was a great reflection of her generous spirit; she threw a few more words at him. "You don't understand, you're very lucky to have met me. Your leaders will probably reward you for finding someone this amazing.'

There, that was enough prattling. Tokyo tended to prattle when she was nervous. Was she nervous? That didn't make any sense, there was no reason to be. Who in their right mind would reject her? She casually leaned back into a seated position, somehow managing to sort of gracefully dislodge a flea from where it was nibbling behind her ear. She wasn't very bothered by this incident, and it was easy as always to read her. It didn't even cross her mind to perform the usual prospective joiner actions; to act submissive, to suck up to the wolf encountered. Living outside the constraints of a pack for so long, with only a wolf that adored and pampered her, had not done her natural egotism well.

</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread