us feral kids love straying about
[html]
ooc -
this thread makes me giggle

ic -
Dear lord, this wolf must be demented. The only realistic explanation for his words was a fever of the brain. Tokyo had heard of such things, but never encountered such a creature in the wild. If this pack was home to such insanity, it was definitely a good thing that Tokyo was figuring this out before having had to commit to gracing it with her beauty.

The word princess had unsettled her some, too. It jolted her with memories of her daughter, of the cruel puppy that had chosen a brother over her own mother. She scowled. Her patience was not unlimited, and while she pitied the poor, mentally handicapped creature, she wouldn't tolerate much more of his disrespect. "I am a princess, actually. My grandmother was the alpha of the most powerful pack in all of these and nearby lands - it was called Jaded Shadows." It seemed like an opportune time to embellish the truth a little. "I was just a puppy then, but she told me she wanted me, out of all my siblings, to be Alpha when she died." Smug expression.

Instead of throwing a fit at the latter comment, Tokyo shook her head sadly. "No, I'm actually really beautiful. But if Phoenix Valley is filled with brain-fever-victims like you, it's okay, I think I should probably not join."</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread