us feral kids love straying about
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... annerx.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The Québécois’ words were random, meaningless. His goal was to get under her skin, and thus far, it seemed to be working. Good. Spoiled brats couldn’t get everything they wanted, unless that spoiled brat was Honoré. Tokyo was a naïve little thing too. Of course everything had changed around her! She’d been gone for years, what else did she expect? The five-year-old male took a cautious step back when the girl stomped one of her front paws. He didn’t know what she was capable of, and he didn’t feel like finding out the hard way.

She remained quiet for a little while, and so did he. Maybe he should’ve sympathized with her, but pride kept him from doing so. His ears twitched when an accusation was thrown his way. What kind of wicked theory had she come up with? Honoré quirked a brow, surprised. “Maybe I do,” he challenged, mostly out of curiosity. He was lying, like always. In reality, he knew nothing about this girl or her precious Jaded Shadows. “Can’t tell you anyway, its top secret information, yah? I’m secret agent and stuff. That’s where I’m learn karate.” he explained nonchalantly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread