us feral kids love straying about
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #00FFF6 solid; font-size: 11px;">
ooc -
206 words

ic -
There was a lot of pollen in the air. What kind of idiot pack let so many of the gross, itchy-making flowers live in the land? She wouldn't have been able to live here anyway, even if she had encountered a pleasant wolf at the border, even if they had begged her to stay like she had half-way expected them to. Because she hadn't ever technically tried to join a pack; only her imagination detailed the process. And her imagination was a crazy place to be, and it involved a lot more fawning over and giving gifts to Tokyo than actually ever went down.

He made some sort of completely ridiculous claim about breaking her head. "If it's self-defense, and I'm not attacking you, how's it going to work?" Taunting him. "And I don't believe you anyway. I don't think you could even break that branch there." Tokyo gestured with her nose towards a hefty piece of wood. It wasn't super thick, but it was just strong enough that it looked like most humans couldn't pick it up and snap it. Maybe some human males, if they had been training their muscles. But certainly, certainly not this silly looking ugly dumb brain fever mean face wolf.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread