Too Much Vermouth... [DND, please!]
"Vukasin. You can call me Vuk, if you like," he introduced himself, keeping hsi eyes steady on his work as he finished the seventh. He would have gone with about that himself, if it were his leg being stitched shut. "Twelve it is then, Hanna." He kept working, stopping to tie off each before putting in the next. Maybe everyone else did it differently, but he liked to place and tie each one individually.

About five minutes later, he was finished with her injury and set the needle down on the table. "There, finished," he said with a sigh as he headed for one of the sinks behind the bar to wash his hands, and, almost as an after thought as he walked away, he took the needle with him. "Four years? You've got quite a bit of experience on me. My mother trained me for, like, three months, teachign me everything she knew abotu medical treatment and healing, and then I continued my medical education with some medic-ish guy I met in Michigan. All in all, I've been in practice for approximately eleven months, since I was about three months when my mom started teaching me," he described his own history in response to her's.

Messages In This Thread