I came here before, I think. -j-
[html]

Hey there!
the extreme backdate might be a little bit of trouble ICly, playing that she has been in the pack for almost 2 month. you might want to think of a reason for the gap in time…

When moments in time brought her back to hard and sorrowful memories the female took to her paws. It seemed so long ago since she had wandered, something that had been such an entity of her spirit was now something that she had almost forgotten. She was always partial to running away , and as the morning turned to noon Anu began to walk away from all the things that were bothering her. For a few moments at least.

Patrolling the boarders the blue eyed female kept her head towards the ground, trampling over the uneasy thoughts that she poured out and let fall to the forest floor. Clearing her mind, Anu felt the weight of them lift from her shoulders, and the world began to look brighter, the air tasting cleaner. By the time that scent of Dahlia de Mai drifted to her nose, her worries were distant faded memories.

The thin tawny female increased her pace, and found a snowy colored woman looked uneasily. She teetered in and out of the territory, and Anu picked her tail up and brought her ears forward. Her rank was freshly changed, but she was familiar with the way she could no carry herself. Black nose took in what information she could get, and Anu approached with a friendly smile. Her words were filled with curiosity, and her tone welcoming.

Can I help you?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread