I came here before, I think. -j-
OOC: Ouch sorry. Um, I'll fix it up.

The girl sat down on the grassy patch. She breathed in as much of the clean air as she could. It seemed peaceful here. There was no doubt about it. With her Rose Thorn Staff, she drew a pattern on the patch of dirt with the sharp blade end of the staff. The blade ran through the dirt, which made lines in the dirt. She thought back when she was Dahlia. When did she leave? Must have been a two or three months. It's only been that long? She's been traveling again for 2 months. She technically still was a child. Children tend to be too adventurous of their surroundings. They just can't wonder off to far. Other wise they would get lost, or taken away. There are wolves that take children when the parents aren't watching or don't notice anything. Flayra, however, can look after herself. She was becomng more of an adult than a child. With Hion at her side, she will have more eyes and more area coverage from her feathered companion.

Her mind seemed to have wondered off from reality. She wasn't really concentrating on the area around her. She was in her imaginary world that only existed in her mind. Though she was growing up, she can still act like she's a child from time to time. However, her mind was snapped back to the real world when the scent of a Crimson Dreamer came to her nose. Even though that the stranger's presence was known to the girl, she still went on with her pattern drawing in the dirt. The Crimson Dreamer approached the girl with a welcoming smile and a welcoming voice. Flayra stopped drawing and looked up at the older female. "I was expecting a Crimson Dreamer to come by. That's why I waited at the border like a good girl," she said playfully. She was indeed waiting for someone from the pack to come by. She hoped that this female wouldn't turn sour and make the girl leave the border.

Messages In This Thread