I came here before, I think. -j-
The older female didn't reveal any hostile actions or languages. That was good. Flayra knew that she won't be mistreated. Flayra wouldn't forgive her if she did. Flayra knew that her presence wasn't a big deal, which was a good thing. The female spoke her name and her rank. Anu? That sounded like a nice name. It does sound familiar, though. Flayra tried to think where she heard that name before. She knew she heard it some where. Then it clicked. Anu. Naniko's mate. Naniko spoke about a Anu when the girl was younger, when she was at Naniko's home when Flayra fell into the cold water and got the fever. She had to stay for about... a week or more until the fever was broken. Thankfully, with Naniko medicines, the fever didn't last long. Returning to the matter at hand, the girl spoke softly, "So, you're Anu? Naniko has told me about you, or at least I think she did. Anyway, I'm Flayra. I used to be a Dahlia de Mai member."

The older female then asked if the girl looking for a place to stay. She had wondered forever. She would like to settle down and have a home. Time was starting to pick up the pace. "Yes I am." Flayra was so weary from traveling around. She's done it before before joining Dahlia, but did it again after leaving. She would like to stop, take a breather, and settle down to a new home, or a place that she can call home.

Messages In This Thread