I came here before, I think. -j-
[html]

Anu was surprised that the female had heard of her. It must have been some time ago that she did, if Naniko was speaking about her. In a pleasant tone anyways. She and the Commander had fallen apart some time ago, and since that moment Anu had done what she could to avoid the leader, and she had done a good job of it. It wasn’t the Anu feared her, but her mind and heart were so tattered that she wouldn’t be able to manage passing more then simple words between the two. A soft silent sigh released her chest and Anu remembered her duty, She may have.. The words were spoken with warmth, but her tone changed. It was only a slight variation, but there was no free passage in any aspect of life. And certainly not at these boarders.

A pleasure to meet you Flayra. Our ranks are indeed open, so you’re in luck. But its important that you bring a certain mindset when entering these boarders. Anu paused, looking at the female's face. She was certain that there would be no problems, but the warning had to be made. We do not tolerate troublemakers, and hold our relationships with neighboring packs highly. I have a feeling that we shouldn’t have any problems from you, but its too important to dismiss. Savina’s words had been burned into her brain, and she had let a stranger in their home once whom she did not approve, and Anu would be dammed if she did it again.

And do you any skills of offer us? A friendly connection with Dahlia de Mai would be a useful right now. Anu let her smile form her face again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread