I came here before, I think. -j-
The girl couldn't help, but feel that the older female seem bother about something. It seems to be noticeable when Naniko was mention in the conversation. Were they really mates, or were they taking time apart. Well, being apart would be a normal thing. Not many relationships don't go well, so they take time apart to recuperate. That would be the best thing to do if something like a mateship were to happen. For now, Flay acted like she didn't notice anything that would be a bother to the older female. As a helper to the girl, she started to draw in the dirt again with the blade end of her Rose Thorn Staff. She was already thinking of a picture to draw, but to get the depth of appearance right.

Flayra wasn't the one to start a fire. She was young, but not a troublesome one. Dahlia wouldn't be able to stand her if she was otherwise. Flay would take after her mother, being the cheerful and helpful type. Well, by looking at herself in the mirror, she would almost look like her mother at some views. Only need to change the age, height, eye color, and hair fringe. "The pleasure is all mine, Miss Anu. Letting you know this now, I'm not a fire starter, so you won't have any trouble with me. Dahlia de Mai would have forced me to leave ages ago if I was." That would be true. Cercelee probably wouldn't stand Flayra staying a Dahlia if she was a troublemaker. Haku would... well, what would he do?

Flay had a good connection with Cercelee. After all, she seemed more familiar with the female than the others. She wasn't good with Svara, she was ok with Haku, however, great with Cercelee. Yeah, the female was like a mother, the same type of mother that Flayra had. She didn't seem disappointed that she was leaving Dahlia. The group will be missed by the young girl. "Yeah, good connections. I'm your girl."

OOC: this happens every time. Plz, the above one.

Messages In This Thread