Without you, I would be nothing
[html]
ooc -

so as far as turns here go since this plot is a little complicated, probably after this post it should be cwmfen, then me again (so tokyo can present the stolen food), then pali and we stick with that order maybe? ^^; annd, little bit of powerplay, please forgive me. 300+ words

ic -

Tokyo had spent the night at the beach east of here, but was now back at the edges of Dahlia de Mai. She was curious to encounter more members of this pack. It looked to be much better than that other dumb pack where that dumb wolf had chased her away. She had woken up early to groom her fur, and she looked as soft and fluffy and pretty as ever. She was sure to make a great impression! Now, all she had to do was find someone. Her recent asthma scare made her incredibly hesitant to howl; she was skittish of even breathing too deeply. It scared her more when she thought about it; when she focused on her breathing she couldn't tell anymore if she was getting enough air... Best not to think about it. Tokyo shook her head, and perked an ear - that was definitely a noise nearby. Maybe she actually found someone! She tried to put on her cutest, most lovable face, and tiptoed towards the noise.

Oh. It was just a puppy. She crinkled her nose. How annoying. Stupid little creatures. Ghosts flitted at the back of her brain, but she stomped them out with haste. There was no time to think about it. What was done was done, and the dead won't be brought back to life by regret. Thus, it was just a lot more pleasant not to regret a damned thing. Easier said than done, though.

Wait... that puppy had food. That needed to be rectified. It was a rabbit! Something at the back of her brain nibbled at her pride a little - she hadn't even caught so much as a mouse in days. Well, whatever. She found ways to feed herself - like right now. Yeah. She was smart, and clever, and taking food from a puppy was way easier than getting it herself. Tokyo walked up and pushed the child out of the way, grabbing the rabbit. Well, the kid deserved at least an explanation. "I'm going to take this. I'm hungry. Go get more food from your mother." There. it all made sense. Tokyo couldn't get more food - this puppy could. Thus, she deserved it more than he did. Without even caring to see his response, she took a bite and started to wander off deeper into the territory, eating the rabbit oh-so-slowly to savor ever scrap of flesh.

</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread