Without you, I would be nothing
[html]
ooc -
i wasn't sure either and tried to make it ambiguous, hah. shifted works for me. Big Grin

ic -
And suddenly, out of nowhere, a stranger appeared. The dark creature had a weapon, and it terrified Tokyo nearly out of her wits, especially when it when it dipped forward to brush her neck. She reacted instinctively, gathering up every tidbit of body language to scream "please don't hurt me." Her ears fell back, her tail dropped, and her ice blue eyes hit the ground. The looming threat of pain managed to accomplish what words, threats, and societal norms never could. It appeared as though her hands had stretched out automatically, too, offering up the carcass of the rabbit as some form of appeasement... Wait. She could salvage this situation, a little. The girl glanced up nervously to answer the question: "I brought a gift. I'm looking for a home."

Her tail, still hanging low, wagged a little bit. She was trying to be as cute and unimposing as possible, and she thought she wasn't doing too badly. After all, it was how she had she had gotten through most of her life. It was so hard to give away this rabbit, but if she found a pack there would be plenty of food all the time. And plus, the scary bladed thing the other wolf was holding. How did the stranger even use that? It seemed awkward enough to struggle into clothing. Thumbs were seriously weird. Right now she was wearing her one and only dress, a simple green frock that was too small from her, a leftover from her childhood in Jaded Shadows. Tokyo had barely ever shifted during her time up north, but she knew it was more prevalent down here and so was trying to get used to it a little more.

</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread