Without you, I would be nothing
[html]
http://i42.tinypic.com/30hquxt.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 500px; background-color: #020117;">

Palindrome was shocked as he noticed a female prance up and take his well deserved rabbit. How dare she! How dare she! It angered the little puppy that people thought he could be pushed around like this. He frowned, his face obviously fuming with anger and fury. He was on the verge of hating this woman, just by one glance, for still his rabbit. It didn't make matters any better when another femme showed up, this time smelling of his new pack and high rank. Especially when the hated female gave Cwnfen, the higher ranking wolf, the rabbit. Palindrome gaped, his little mouth forming an 'o'. Fuming with anger, he ssat up and ran toward the female.

Palindrome began thrashing at her, raising his claws at the unknown wolf in a dress. "Mine! Mine! Gimme me rabbit dat I catch!" The Papaver screeched, waving his paws around and hitting them against her. His paws were light, totally harmless, but Palindrome liked to think of himself as a strong warrior in battle, killing the enemy. In this case, this female in the dress was his mortal enemy. Palindrome grew tired after a while, but still thrashed. But, at those few last minutes, he wasn't hitting the femme; he was just bashing at the air. Palindrome collapsed at the ground, sending a glare at his opponet. "Mah momma left me. She gone! I wif Ceres and Slay Slay! No love ferr Pali!" The pup murmured in his horrible English, letting out a cry.

Finally, Palindrome looked over at Cwnfen. His lower lip was trembling and his green orbs searched her white ones. "Mine rabbit! Dress gurl took ett!" He nodded his head once, satisfied with himself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread