chisel me down
[html]
ooc -

private for svara. dated april 8th if that's alrighttt. sorry it took me so long to get up! wheee, i had to read the wikipedia article on asthma for this, haha. i probably got some of the details wrong anyway, though. D:

ic -

The air was so thin. Why had she exerted herself so much? It was dumb, she was feeling the burning in her throat and lungs, but she had been so restless so unhappy. And now she had found the borders of another pack land and she wouldn't be able to give them her best first impression! She wanted to give a frustrated sigh, but didn't quite have the air for it.

She was losing air, kept losing air. Who was taking it? It wasn't right. They were stealing from her. She felt lightheaded, she had to lie down. No, it was bad, she shouldn't be caught sleeping on a strange pack's lands, had to make a good impression, had to find a home... She was so hungry, she had barely been eating, maybe this was just that? So tired... Just a quick little nap. Tokyo collapsed on the cool ground and began to drift off... Her chest felt so tight.. She just needed to clear her throat, there must be something stuck there, but how, she hadn't been eating? It didn't make any sense. Her paws felt numb.

No, this was wrong, she shouldn't sleep, this was a bad time for that. Tokyo struggled to stand up again, stumbling a few steps before collapsing again. Well, okay, maybe just a little nap. </style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread