what have you got to lose
Zana watched the older woman a moment as she just stood there. There was something off about the way she was acting but Zana still didn't understand the actions and emotions of others that well. Instead of saying anything about the funny way the woman was acting she just smiled as the woman spoke of going out for a stroll and it's likeness to exploring. Her tiny puff of a tail wagged happily as she replied. "I like to explore." there was nothing to it beside the truth. She beamed up at the woman who was friendly enough in her eyes.

When the stranger agreed to help her at her search Zana yapped excitedly and scurried over to the closest kelpbed to start pawing away again. The lady began to introduce herself and Zana flicked an ear towards her as she listened to her soft voice. Zana was surprised to find out that the woman's name had a meaning. She never knew that names had meaning behind them, she just thought that everyone was given a name. "I'm Zana.. but I don't know if it means anything." She felt sortof stupid saying that, she wondered if her name did actually mean anything. "Your name's pretty.." she said softly as she glanced up shyly from pushing around the seaweed.

It wasn't too soon after when Colibri asked her just what they were looking for. Zana shook her head as the lady commented on the tone of her eyes, blushing slightly as she tried to explain what she looked for. She wasn't certain if she really could explain correctly, "No.. here.. wait." she said as she tried to pull the pouch off from over her neck. Picking the bag up from the bottom she let the contents scatter onto the sands. "Stuff like this?" the array of whole shells and shark teeth falling out, along with the peashooter that Lysander had made her. She glanced up as she whined softly. "Just.. don't let the seagulls see it all!" She really worried that the one legged flying devil would come to steal her trinkets.

Messages In This Thread