nowhere to go
She was halfway across the dam when the high pitched voice calling her name caught her attention. The dark hued girl groaned and turned to scan the riverside for the owner of the voice. When she caught sight of Noir she grumbled to herself and sat down on the large damn log. Her own high pitched voice cut across the bubbling of the river, "I'm no baby! I'm going to go to the other side and yous can't stop me!" She really didn't like when her sister tried to ruin her fun and it seemed that she was always trying to ruin her fun!

The girl with the sea foam eyes turned her back on the small form and took another step towards the other side, her short little flag of a tail held high as she moved from one slippery parch of branches to the next. She could not understand why Noir wouldn't just go home and leave her alone.. She paused for a moment and turned to look back, a little idea forming in her mind as she called out. "You'll have to come get me if you want to stop me!" Her tail danced back and forth in amusement as she waited to see what the cowardly sister of hers would do.

Messages In This Thread