I am green today
[html]
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5497 ... uckies.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Savina understood how much talking about something could help, even if the person didn't have much advice to give you. Just voicing things out loud could help you work through your own thoughts and emotions. Especially in a case like this where the signals weren't necessarily clear. She was glad that Ember was comfortable enough with her to talk about such matters. She really liked the Phoenix girl, and trusted her. It was nice to know that that trust was reciprocal.

As Gotham was shifted and placed back by his mother he squeaked again, his little pudgy body squirming. Though as soon as he was set near Savina he crawled his way to shove his face into her matching pelt. "Of course, Ember. I'll always be here if you want to talk. About anything," she said smiling. "Good! I'd like that a lot." She knew what it was like to not want to get your hopes up in this type of situation. She had been the same way with Kansas. Having never been liked in that way by anyone else had made her question if it was real. "I'm sure it will all work out. Whatever happens." Though she did hope that something happened. Ember deserved it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread