Give you my Everything
[html]
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7081 ... bletop.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; border:1px solid #000000;">

I slack so hard. Life has been crazy. >_<; [WC: 365]

If Ava, Cat and Pal want to join, they should. <3 Powerplaying Ava and Cat until they join, if they decide to join.

Fluffy black ears perked up as the call met them, and matching tail perked up and wagged happily as Catharsis took off towards Cercelee, following the echo of her voice. After a long and exhausting journey (which, in reality, took about two minutes), the small black pup skidded into her brother's form headfirst. "Roulette, please! Watch where you's going!" she exclaimed, trying to sound older and more mature, head held high and tone very serious. It didn't take long before she lost the "serious face" though, because she saw the rabbit and dove in. Grabbing onto the torn carcass, she ripped at it, tearing off a piece and chewing. Watching the other girls, she pounced on Catalyst, shoving her away from the rabbit, and growled with as much ferocity as she could muster. As the two would-be "leaders" of the little group, they spent a fair amount of time warring over who was more the leader than the other. As of yet, there had been no resolution, so they continued to fight for the spot, their siblings seemingly staying out of it for now.

"Catalyst de Sadira, you hog, you's gotsta share the food!" came her small voice, which was deeper than the average pup, though that was still rather high. Latching her teeth onto her sister's ear and pulling, she tried to wrestle her to the ground. However, Catalyst was substantially stronger than her, as usual, and she was taken down. Looking up at her sister, who was laughing and stepping on her, she feigned the beginning of a submission, causing her sister to laugh all the more at her triumph. Then, when the white-furred girl had turned away, both of her light eyes shining, Catharsis lunged at her, pinning her to the ground, and tugged at the back of her neck with her small jaw. "Hah! Gotcha!" she cried through the fur, now revelling in her own achievement. She had finally figured out a way to win against Catalyst! This was a cause for celebration. Jumping up, she ran back over to the rabbit and tore off another bite, still laughing with glee. "I win, Cat," she mumbled through her mouthful. "I. Win."

German
English

[/html]

Messages In This Thread