Give you my Everything
I'll leave the PP of Catalyst to the posts already made, and i'll get around to interacting with everyone else after this post. :] Word Count: 585

Character Birthdate (including year): February 7th, 2009
Whether she is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci by birth
Species: Werewolf
A secondary form of contact: x cosmos chaos @ AIM

[html]

To say whether it was an abominable thing or not that Anka simply dropped her offspring off to carelessly pass responsibility over to someone else in the family, well, it was a hard thing to call. Matter of fact, life had not been that bad whatsoever after Anka made the decision of stepping out of her pup's lives. Maybe it would turn out to be a catastrophic, hurtful reminder of this moment in time for Catalyst de Sadira as soon as she got her wits about her while growing up, but in the meantime things have been treated as if life had been simply normal from the get-go, at least from her perspective. In the beginning, Catalyst had felt a lot like how Roulette did: untrusting, hesitant, guarded, and especially needy of that warmth and comfort only blood bonded mother and daughter could feel. She wasn't sure what the purpose was of coming here to the church in the first place, or where her mother disappeared to. So far, none of what happened to bring them here was mentioned, and life seemed to carry forth on a normal pace. Trust wasn't an easy process, but Catalyst was finding herself warming more and more to their guardian, Cercelee. She was nice, had a soft spot for them, and treated them as if she herself bore them as her own blood. Yeah, life seemed to be normal like any other pup would have.

Catalyst and Catharsis were so polar opposite of each other, it was really an interesting sight to see how the sisters interacted with one another. Like God and Devil, Heaven and Hell, Black and White, anything remotely opposite in the universe was them. Catalyst with her other siblings, Palindrome, Avarice, and Roulette seemed to still be budding relationships with each other, but the growing relationship between the black and white sisters was developing early, and with so many elements to it. They had been sparring over a part of the rabbit, in which when Catharsis told her to move it or lose it, Catalyst wore the cutest puppy-like grimace she could make with her muzzle. "Stoppen Sie, das meine ist!" Stop, that is mine! She said in hissing exclamation, as the two sparred over the bigger half, with Catalyst pulling through the first half, and then Catharsis claiming victory the second time.

Sticking her tongue out, she gave a comical Pfft! of her tongue to her darker sister. Catharsis might have won this round, but Catalyst was well knowing at her age that she was the first out of all her siblings to be born, and so if she couldn't have the piece she wanted, well, she'd just claim an entire hearty section of the rabbit itself, because that was the way life was, right? The dominant and first born got first dibs on it all. So, Catalyst pounced over to where Catharsis nudged her out of the way, and from where she was eating, Catalyst happened to tear off a good amount of meat (and some that was connected to Catharsis's half, in which was greedily taken!) Seemed like she had the biggest chunk out of all of them, and wanted to keep it that way. "'S mine, thank you's!" She said, hauling it off and chewing in the process. Seeing Cercelee near by, Catalyst bounded over to her guardian, smiling up with a wagging tail and a mouthful. "'S vury good, Miss Cerceh'lee. Thanh'nk yo'uh." She said in appreciation to her guardian.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread