Cherished dreams are never asleep
ooc: Words: 519
The ruddy hued male was drawn to the celebration by both the sound of the Lilium's call and the scent of the roasting meat. He knew not what the celebration was for, although it was apparently a very big event. His long stride quickly carried him to the edge of the celebration, where he saw several wolves that he did not know. He knew they were all his pack mates, or at least he assumed as much, but he only knew a few of them. His gooseberry green gaze scanned the crowd to see Haku sitting on a bench near the fire sitting next to a white female who he had yet to meet. He guessed she must have been of high rank in the pack, although how high he did not know. He saw Slay lying at the feet of the woman and he saw Mew mingling with the other pack mates. The shy male could not decide whether or not to join the celebration. After all, he had just joined the pack. Was he qualified to join in the celebration of a significant event that he did not even know about? The white flecks on his pelt caught the fire light, causing them to stand out more vividly on his reddish brown pelt as he stood there, debating with himself. His hair was tied in its usual ponytail using a soft, small twig as a hair tie. The shaggy male self consciously looked himself over, wondering if he was even presentable enough to join the party. After all, most of the others had their coats far better groomed than his shaggy fur.
Despite his repeated attempts to dissuade himself from joining the social gathering, none of the arguments his mind presented to him were convincing. He was part of this pack too, wasn't he? That should be qualification enough. Nodding in affirmation of his decision with himself, the tall werewolf slowly strode into the crowd. One individual he did not see as of yet was Coli. He wondered if she would come. She was just as shy, if not more so, so it would make sense if she were to avoid the raucous festivities. Out of curiosity, Rath strode toward the bench where Haku and the unknown white female were sitting. He gave a polite bow to the two higher ranking wolves before clearing his throat and speaking. "Pardon my interruption, but what precisely is the cause for this celebration?" The socially inept male did his best to be as polite as possible as he asked his question. It was the right thing to do to ask wasn't it? After all, he was new to the pack and it only made sense to learn the various pack traditions and festivals for future reference. Directing his attention to the female he nodded again in a polite greeting and introduced himself. "I'm afraid we haven't met yet. My name is Henratha Gyrkin. Sir Slay was kind enough to let me join this pack," he grinned in a friendly manner to the large piebald brute lying at the woman's feet.

Messages In This Thread